Monday 25 May 2015

Change Your Life

Lately, my life has been a rollercoaster. A rollercoaster which is mainly going down.
Maybe you know that feeling, when everything is wrong and you feel like your life is falling apart. 

I have been thinking a lot about the things which are currently happening in my life and because of my anxiety attacks everything is even more stressful. I realized I have two main choices: I can do absolutely nothing and lay in bed all day and that is probably the thing I would do a year ago. But I decided to do the opposite, I'm trying to live my life as positive as I can. And yes, there are going to be days when it's not so simple but I think the fact that I want to solve everything with doing something about it instead of staying in bed says a lot about how much I've achieved this year.

If you feel the same or something similar the most important thing you can do is talk! Please talk about it, find someone it can be a friend, your mother, sister or whoever you feel good to talk with and just tell everything, it helps so much. Or go talk with someone professional and even more important: accept the help. 

So now that is said and done, I will continue to post beauty and fashion related stuff. I just wanted to get it of my shoulders and try to help other people who are maybe struggling with the same or something similar. And you can always message me if you want to talk. 

Kisses Lau

No comments:

Post a Comment