Sunday 9 November 2014

The Christmas Tag

Maybe, just maybe I'm a liiittle bit early with this tag but I'm just SO EXCITED. So I don't care and I'm doing it anyway. 



1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?

The polar express! I watch this movie every year around christmas since I can remember. 

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Christmas Eve, It's been a tradition in my family so I don't really mind.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

Not just one memory, I just love spending time with my family and the good food and the christmas lights etc.



4. favorite festive food?

Christmas dinner! Especially the turkey my dad makes.

5. Favourite Christmas gift ?

I think every year it's a different gift I love to death but my favorite from last year was my mac lipstick in the color Rebel.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?

I want to say the christmas tree but sadly we never get a real one. I love the scent of real ones though.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

I unpack my presents with my family and we just eat a lot of delicious food.

8. What tops your tree?

A golden star!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received? 

When I was little I always wanted a rabbit but never got one, I still asked for one every year. When I got a little older I just asked for Harry Styles (I may still do that)
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you? 

I think I can talk for hours about the things I love about christmas but the most important things are being together with my family, all the beautiful christmas decoration, the christmas songs and movies, the red cups at Starbucks, watching snow fall and you can eat delicious and a lot of food without feel guilty.

Thanks for reading, I won't be only posting christmas obsessed posts and I promise I will upload a fall/winter outfit sooon. 

Kisses Lau


1 comment:

  1. It's never too early for Christmas!! Love your blog :) I nominated you for a liebster award, check it out here >> http://kellieodonoghue.wordpress.com/2014/11/20/liebster-award/ xx

    ReplyDelete